1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help with my acekard 2i?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Seiitsu, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Seiitsu

Seiitsu New Member

I really hope this is the right topic to post in, if not I'm sorry!

So, this isn't a brand new acekard, we've had it for at least a year but we never had our own computer so my friend always put the games on it for us, but now we do have a computer and I'm not sure how to put games on it. All he tells me is to drag and drop, but I don't know what I'm dragging or dropping!

I have windows 7, and when I open the acekard thing it has a list of games and what I'm assuming are save files, and an _aio file. I also dragged the AKAIO thing on there, not sure if I was supposed to do that or not.

When I click on the _aio file I get a few folders, but I can't use anything in them, I have winZIP on my computer but I'm not very good with Nintendo DS stuff, never had to be before.

If anyone knows what I need to do next, please let me know, all help is appreciated, thank you!

Oh also, I have a DS lite, not a DSi

2. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Use Winrar for extract the downlaoded files and make sure to put the .nds file = the game and the .sav will be the save file.
    I dont know about AKAIO but i guess it be drag and replace, im sure google will help you.

3. Seiitsu

Seiitsu New Member

Do I download the files from this site or from a different one?

4. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

erm. Some user here did a thing about acekard 2i i will try find it

EDIT: Here you go
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=52218.0

5. Seiitsu

Seiitsu New Member

Thanks!