1. This forum is in read-only mode.

help with missing games on cyclods

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by safinn, Aug 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. safinn

safinn New Member

I just added some new games onto the cyclods in exactly the same way I always do. When I go to the list of games to launch it the new games are missing. When I check on the chip on the computer the new roms are there! Where are they?

This have never happened before. I tried recopying onto the chip, unzipping the rar file again and recopying, redownloading from scratch etc and still no joy. Even more bizarrely it worked fine on one of 3 ds chips but not the other 2 we have

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Do you have the latest firmware for your CycloDS? ( check www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds )

How many games do you have on your memory card?

3. safinn

safinn New Member

I have v 1.54 which looks to be the latest. Have about 110 games on there but the memory card isn't full and as I say the new games show up on that card but not in the ds.

4. TirithRR

110 games on your card is quite a lot. Many cards have trouble displaying that many in a single directory (folder).

Either try removing games you don't want anymore, or split them up into folders (Alphabetically, or by Genre) so that only 20 or so games are in a single folder.

5. safinn

safinn New Member

ok will try that. Odd that one one cyclods though its fine and on another 2 a problem. Will report back...
    Post Merge: [time]1250995028[/time]
    took some games off one of the chips and still the "missing" games that are on the memory card don't show on the ds. Its like they are hidden by something. Anyone got any other ideas to try.

6. TirithRR

How many is "some"?

Try temporarily taking all the games off except the one that won't show.

7. safinn

safinn New Member

Thats just what I wondered about and did. So having taken about half the games off the "missing" ones showed up as promised. So now I have reorganised all the games and have happy kids again. Thanks for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.