1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help with Micro sd card 8gb

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Olivergbyrne, Oct 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olivergbyrne

Olivergbyrne Member

Hey Everybody I have an R4 III revolution upgrade with the latest R4 firmware that was made (well the final one really..) plus YSmenu(I used the ysmenu r4 III link that was put somewere in this site).I have an 8gb sdhc card.All the games work on the R4 firmware but after a certain amount of games put into it , the avatars of the games dont show up it just show the DS logo with the message untitled but it still play.
    The problem is on ysmenu not only it has the untitled logo but it gives me an error message when I try to play the game.I realise now that I probably will be using ysmenu more and more because of the newer games so I do need to get it fixed.I have been using a 4gb card instead, but I feel it is a waste of a 8gb card and my 4gb is now nearly full.
    Do you know anything that could help?

2. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

The folder can only list a limited number of games. Try to group the games in several folders by favourites or by genres. :)

3. Olivergbyrne

Olivergbyrne Member

Thanks, I'm gonna try this now! Hope it works!
    Post Merge: [time]1255178103[/time]
    ...nope It did it again and I made four different folders,I first put all the games at once on the microsd card and they all had their avatar then I just added another one to one of the folders just to try it and there was the untitle logo again.I have no idea what makes that come up because there are just about 5 to 12 games on each folders.

4. henk22

henk22 Member

there is a limit of 4GB. so you just need to keep it under that size or just keep on copy and paste-ing everything. unless it is fixed in a new firmware (the folder trick only works with M3, that is what i heard) :'(

5. miros

miros Well-Known Member

I am using a 8 GB microSDHC card with my AceKard 2i running AKAIO 1.5 and I have all my NDS roms in one folder (aprox. 35-40 games) and I have not had any problems.
    miros

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.