1. This forum is in read-only mode.

help with M3zero i

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by buchichu, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

Hey there,
    I'm trying to get M3 Sakura (1.40) to work on my M3zero i rather than Touchpod. I can get to the option by holding A upon loading, however when it tries to load sakura it just sits on the loading screen and goes nowhere. Touchpod seems to be fine. On my SD card I have 3 folders: system, games and a separate, sakura folder. I've tried really superficial things like putting the sakura folder in the system folder to no avail. I'm at a loss as to where the problem or conflict is.

Any ideas?
    Post Merge: [time]1250877985[/time]
    Another quick question: I'm new to this cart (used to have an R4 for my DSl) and I'm finding it frustrating that I have to sift through the .sav files to get to the .nds game files. On the R4, those .sav files did not show up. This is on the touchpod (since I obviously cannot use sakura right now). The .sav files have to be in the same folder as the .nds ones to be recognised, so do I just have to deal with it or is there a way to hide them?

Thanks again.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Re: Help with Sakura on M3zero i

The R4 firmware allowed you to change what filetypes you would see on the browser via the Select button. .SAV,.NDS etc. See if there's something like that for this.

3. buchichu

Re: Help with Sakura on M3zero i

that doesn't seem to work - hitting select on a game only gives me the option to delete it. In fact, I can't even bring up an option menu on a game to activate cheats or anything else. All the manuals I see say after hitting "A" I should get a menu before starting the game, but in my case the game just starts. This is the most recent firmware from their website. ???

4. anandjones

Is this on the R4 or the M3 Sakura firmware?

5. buchichu

M3, which I nabbed right from their download site. I used the application which you install and it actually uploads itself onto your SD card...maybe if I can just find the package itself and try adding it manually...?

6. anandjones

Sounds like a good idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.