1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help With M3DS Real V4.8 X

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by ooroxasoo, Mar 27, 2010.

1. ooroxasoo

ooroxasoo Member

Well i found out on the pss/phg topic that v4.8 X works without freezing. i downloaded it and i made a new savefile. than this message comes up: "save data format error". i dont know why this is happening but it is really annoying me. please post a reply.

ooroxasoo ;)

2. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I think you have to have on the soft reset option. Or you can copy your NDS Folder to your desktop, reformat the card, install the new firmware and put the folder back on your card and see if that works.

3. ooroxasoo

ooroxasoo Member

done all of that stuff. soft reset is not on. i also have the latest firmware.

4. Dexist

Dexist Member

Did you 'flash' you m3 card?
    and did you format you card to fat32
    I did this and it worked for me

5. ooroxasoo

ooroxasoo Member

what do you mean by flash the card? i have formted it to fat32 but it keeps saying that

6. Dexist

Dexist Member

well i can connect my m3i card to my computer with a special usb cable, maybe you have something like that?
    through that i can flash, or upgrade the card

7. ooroxasoo

ooroxasoo Member

oh i have something like that... i use it to get my games on my card. anyway back to the topic. does anyone know why this is happening?

8. VegaNovus

VegaNovus Member

No, there is another cable which you plug directly into the M3 flash cart.

here > http://www.flashlinker-shop.com/images/M3i_Zero_Cable.jpg

Use that cable to update the firmware.

Problem should be solved.

9. ooroxasoo

ooroxasoo Member

but where does it plug in?

10. joey88

joey88 Active Member

You have to plug it into your M3 (there's a hole on the side) and you have to plug the other side of the cable into a USB port.

11. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

For new firmware I always go to linfoxdomain.com...One of the moderaters here I owns that site. And he keeps it updated with the newest firmware available.