1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help With Converting CUE, SUB, CCD, IMG Into an ISO??

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Prototype, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prototype

Prototype Well-Known Member

O.k., I dont know if somoene already answered this, so if they did, Im sorry for asking, but I got a huge problem which Ive been trying to figure out for the last 2 weeks..........
    but couldnt seem to find the answer to it.....so how do I convert the files that are in the clonecd format file psx iso......
    which when you extract them to your folder it gives you 4 files, cue, sub, ccd, and img.....this are from the files I downloaded here at romulation section PSX ISO. So I wonder, Is their is a way for me to convert this 4 files and merge them together to get an actual ISO format and not a clone iso format so that way I can go ahead and convert it to a pbp and play it into my psp. also what about the 7z, I also need help with that file........how do I conver it to an ISO.... :p

hope someone can help me out with this Id apreciated it.

2. cjfc.vp

cjfc.vp Well-Known Member

well i think this might work but i'm not sure but just try it anyway.

well you burn the image with clone CD onto a CD then use the program Magic ISO to create an ISO from the CD image. You should be left with one ISO file on your computer if its done correctly. I haven't tried it so i'm not 100% sure.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Nah that'd be a waste of a good CD, you can mount it with daemon tools and then create an iso from the visual drive.

Of course you could also just convert it using this program which I can't remember the name of, Loony told me about it the other day so you'll probably get an answer when he sees this thread.

4. Prototype

aahh, Ill be sure to gladly hear from Almighty Loony lord of convertion ;D :p

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

UltraISO, but unfortunately its not free software. I think there is a free trial version though.

6. Seph

you can probably find a "demo" on one of them "demo" torrents search engines.

7. Prototype

eehh coughtyoudbesurprisedcought :p coughtwithmamadskillswhatIllgetforfreecought ;D

naww, really thanks mate....and dont worry I got ways of getting the program freely, youd be surprised what I can get for free. 8)

thanks a bunch loony, will that program also help with the 7z convertion as well?....doesnt really matter the psx clone is enought for me, 7z and other file formats is a bonus to convert them.

;D Ofcourse Legally ;D

8. Seph

7z is a compression format, you'll need 7zip to decompress it just like you need winrar to decompress rar files.

9. Loonylion

Winrar will also decompress 7zip now. (the newer versions will, anyway)

10. Prototype

any idea were I can get it, and Im guessing this program isnt cheap either..or in other words free?........ ;D

nevermind think I got it............ www.7-zip.org is that the one?

11. Seph

Well if winrar can get it then just use winrar from rarlab.com

that's what we use for romulation anyway.

12. Loonylion

Yes that is it. As you probably saw, yes it is free; but donations are welcome to further the development of it.

13. Seph

Loony? Are you telling them to donate to 7zip? Every donation to 7zip is a donation which we don't get. :p

14. Loonylion

no im not. im just telling them where the money is involved in that project. Donating to 7zip is optional, donating to RomUlation is mandatory because I need a new video camera :p

15. Prototype

hahahaha.....sometime Ill donate when there is a way to send you donations not involving the internet....... :p

o.k., so this is what I did.........there are 2 small boxs one ontop and 1 in the bottom for ultraISO in the left side, and then there are 2 wide boxes 1 ontop and 1 in the bottom.....on the bottom left hand corner I searched for my files, they appeared in the bottom hand corner on the right side box, so what?...I just drag and drop em in the top box and once Im done go to the left box ontop click on the image section and change it to a save folder and thats it?......is that all, or did I do something wrong?......cuz it didnt feel right, it felt too easy :p

16. Loonylion

you did it wrong I'm afraid. Open UltraISO and go to 'Tools' -> 'Convert'. click 'browse' on the top box, find your files and select all four of them. Chose where you want the ISO saved in the second box using the browse button, then select 'Standard ISO' on the third section. Click 'Convert' and wait for it to work :)

As for donating, we accept cash in small denomination, unmarked notes. Simply put them in a brown envelope and mail too:

RomUlation Admin's Pocket Money Fund,
    Behind the hot water pipes,
    Third washroom along,
    Victoria Station

:p

17. Prototype

are you serious, is that even a house or doormitory room, no numbers no street address?..........lol :p, will that be in cash or money order?.....if I send the donation will I get my points up?....humm...maybe, maybe not.... :p 8)

18. Loonylion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeiMMYVWd40&NR ;)

near the end...

19. Seph

Yes he's dead serious, although you'll have to deliver it personally as the post service refuses to go into that area. Oh and if you see a creepy tall man wearing a pink slips then don't mind him, he won't do anything; we swear.

20. Prototype

unfortunitely, their is a prob there, I live all the way in the US west south, and you all live all the way,..........where exactly do you peeps live or which :p location?...... :p

o.k., I did what you asked loony, I went to tools and clicked on convert, then I searched for my files....is it normal for the program to only show you 3 files.....ccd, cue, and img.......so the sub isnt important?...............to make the iso?

also what does it mean when it tells me this........

Multi-track information will be lost if using standard ISO format, continue anyways, I clicked yes 3 times but I hoped this was the correct way........;D first time converting to an ISO not using a program like this, that asked me so many questions :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.