1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help with Bejeweled

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Unafhaen, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unafhaen

Unafhaen New Member

I'd like to know if there is any way to make Bejeweled work.
    I have an original R4 with YSmenu. :)

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

See if the PC emulator works

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=31241.msg546113#msg546113

3. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

I can verify that the game does indeed work on No$GBA. But on my CycloDS, 2 white screens. People will have to wait for firmware updates or just play it in No$GBA. I'm not sure if it works on any flashcart at this point....

4. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

working fine on acekard 2i and AKAIO 1.5.1

5. Jhon 591

No go on R4 original , will try ysmenu

anyone else hear have a number problem after clicked on post

Four-8

8-8

but four comes out as 8 after click on post

6. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

How to fix: You need to find out why it's broken then edit stuff and make a patch. ???

7. gyroscape

gyroscape New Member

All who are having problems, check the website of your flashcart manufacturer for firmware updates that have posted in the last week. Most will fix your problem. I am running R4 Revolution SDHC with update to latest kernel, R4i v2.6c. Those of you running R4 clones, get your kernel update here: http://www.r4rts.cn/
    This game now works perfectly since I applied the update.

8. Dotty13

Dotty13 Member

I tried this for my R4 & I noticed that the files are smaller in size. They don't work all I get is a 'loading' screen & no actual load/ Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

9. ddrguitarpunk

ddrguitarpunk Member

alright there's like 65847364969 different types of Chinese r4 clones and most of which aren't actually modeled after the original r4. (ex: r4 ultra is a [crappy] AK2 clone) so let us know what type of r4 clone you've got and maybe there's someone here smart enough to help you.

10. worthy

worthy Member

I have the R4 Revolution one (no idea if it's a clone or not) but the downloads on http://www.r4rts.cn/
    do not work on my R4 (only the ones on the proper R4 site) .

To be honest I think i'll wait for the latest firmware to be released on this site here - http://www.r4li.com/

11. Jhon 591

The proper R4 site is www.r4ds.com and yes the www.r4li.com has taken over that kernal development

12. ddrguitarpunk

ddrguitarpunk Member

I dont know if anybody here knows anything about patching roms but I just tried this on a SuperCard DS One with Evolution 1.0. the "patch" run mode takes it to a white screen, like a lot of other auto-patching flash carts will do. the "clean" run mode works for the developer logos and making your save file, but then hangs within 5 seconds on the main menu. my guess is that this is an Anti-Piracy protection kinda like the one in chrono trigger or KH:358/2 days. if anyone can elaborate or make any progress to make it work better, pm me. what would be best is if someone can dig up the AKAIO 1.5.1 crack for clone cards. I have 2 AceKard 2i's coming from HK right now, but I need this game working before February 12th and they wont be here by then. I'm road trippin' with the family and the SCDS1 belongs to my roommate. I own an R4 Ultra, an R4i Gold 1.4 (r4igold.cn) and an R4i-Redant. the ultra is an AK2 clone and AKAIO is confirmed working with this game, so if anyone knows what happened to the crack that supposedly "killed AKAIO" then I'd like a link or p2p in some form. I wont give it to anyone else or host it, and if Normmatt happens to stumble upon this post and cares what people have to say, then I'd like to tell him that he should resume his work on AKAIO, that theres no place on the entire internet now hosting a cracked or modded version of AKAIO ( and trust me, I've looked) and as soon as my AK2i's come in the mail assuming any of the 60-some people that ever dl'd the crack would ever help me, the crack will be off my r4 ultra, and my computer, and I wont host it or give it to anyone else, or find any other loophole to revive this crack. promise.

or... someone could just patch this game or fill my PM box when one of my cards has a working firmware update that fixes this game and forget I ever asked for a way to use AKAIO 1.5.1 without an AceKard... but forgive the side notes. I mainly posted for the SCDS1 Evolution update notes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.