1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help! What is the best (easiest) GBA flashcart for NDS lite?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by broman, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broman

broman Active Member

I had inquired about this a while back, and all options seemed to be pretty difficult. I've searched a variety of sites trying to figure out the best Slot 2 cartridge to use for GBA and GB games. I have both an old R4 card and a newer Acekard for the DS games and have no problems (slot 1). I thought perhaps an emulator for GBA could run on these and then the problem would be solved. However, I've read in the forums that this doesn't work. So the question specifically for those who own and use slot 2 cards, which is the best and easiest? Thanks.

2. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Well personally I use an M3 NDS/GBA "movie player" in slot 2 its an older model that works in a GBA,SP,and NDS (lite & phat)I can use up to a 2gig SD card (full size not a micro)in it,all I have to do is decompress the files and drag 'n drop to the SD card it's bulky as hell it's almost double the length of a gba cart,but it works. They have made newer ones that are smaller I just haven't ordered one yet. not alot of people like M3 for some reason or another but I have never had a problem with it or the M3real I use for NDS games and so far I haven't had any problems running current games on it (e.g GTA Chinatown Wars).

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

EZ Flash range.

4. ICE-X

ICE-X Well-Known Member

I use a Supercard Lite, it's pretty nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.