1. This forum is in read-only mode.

help !!! TTDS got updates ??? where can i get them !!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by XGameLoverX, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XGameLoverX

XGameLoverX Member

hi everyone ....
    i dont know if this is the right place to put this thread ....
    anyway ... my friend told me about the DSTT and that i can download NDS games for free , but ....
    i didn't know there is an updates for it tell i got a problem with final fantasy crystal chronicles , where i get massage saying ( thank you for playing ) and then it resets !!!
    then someone put an update for the r4 or whatever to fix it ....
    i just wanna ask where can i get updates , and how to install then in my r4 , please help !

:'( :'( :'(

2. XGameLoverX

XGameLoverX Member

hi ....

ii downloaded the update version 18.00 but im not sure how to put it ...
    but i put it anyway , i just extract the files from the file to the microSD right ???
    i did that but should i delete the old files ??
    cuz there is a fill with the name moonshld or something like that , there too of it , what should i do ???

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You can get all firmware updates from http://www.linfoxdomain.com/ds/. Just extract the downloaded firmware, go into the English etc. folder, take everything in there, and drag it onto your MicroSD, and replace the old firmware files. Make sure to get the confirmation prompt.

4. XGameLoverX

XGameLoverX Member

should i go to the r4 section or the TTDS section ??

and i should delete all the old files right ???
    and what is the confirmation prompt ???
    and if i update it well the ( thank you for playing ) screen go away ???

5. anandjones

No, you replace all the old files with the new ones you downloaded. When it asks you if you want to overwrite the same named files. Yes, it should fix the screen. Download the firmware files for the flashcart/s you have.

6. XGameLoverX

XGameLoverX Member

thank you !!

but can i ask you one more thing cuz i dont want to start a new thread to ask just one more question .
    how can i use the action replay DS on the microSD ??

???

7. anandjones

Have a look in your firmware files, is there a cheat file there, such as a .dat or .xml file? If no, I'll check it out myself, used to have a DSTT, forgot though.

8. XGameLoverX

XGameLoverX Member

i searched the net and found a way but im not sure if works ill try it then reply ...

9. anandjones

Look on http://www.dstt.com/, should have some help there. If you can't figure it out, I'll help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.