1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HELP THE LAST KING OF AFRICA

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by charliechuckles, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Wicked game but stuck already anyone know how to find the pole to get the almonds or how to config the steamer or a walkthrough link or help forum???? thanks

2. calmcc

calmcc Guest

Hi,

Looks like you're very resourceful to have gotten this game so early. By all indications, this game was only released 2-3 weeks ago...I checked all the usual suspects and I could not find anything for you. I suggest that you grind through it and make the world's first walkthrough on it :)

Good luck.

3. quesito

quesito New Member

hey did you get it figured out? i'm stuck later in the game

???

4. Hi I have now completed the game what are you stuck on ;D

5. debb

debb Member

hi all anyone help me,im stuck in the room outside mine have changed clothes got new pickaxe and old, but door is locked any help much appreciated

6. Hi
    There is a crack in the floor just below the table use the pickaxe on it then hide in the rafters then bingo if you get stuck hold down select it will give you a little clue ;) a truly fantastic game although the ending did let it down however will not spoil it for you good luck

7. debb

debb Member

done that part now stuck in mine with wire and emerald,great game but starting to do my head in just running in circles lol,thanks very much for your help

8. J99BRD

J99BRD Member

If anyone could help me out I'd be most grateful....... I'm stuck in the bit with the cave full of bat-like creatures and I have picked up some grass, which says it would be useful for burning, but it wont left me light it or put it in the cave. I need to get the bat-creatures out of there so I can go on BUT unless I'm missing something (very likely) ...????
    I desperately wanna get past this bit as it's driving me crazy now!! lol
    Many thanks

9. Hi
    you place the leaves on the floor of the floor then use the lighter and then climb up ;D

10. jimfitzuk

jimfitzuk New Member

anyone found walkthrough info for this game yet got to where you fix the big drum bats fly out got the meat but now stuck on tree walk cant find anyone to give it to

11. Hi
    Please give more detail on where you are stuck?

12. jimfitzuk

jimfitzuk New Member

I've solved problem of where i was stuck also have found walkthough of same game on PC which was called paradise, www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcPp/paradisewt.htm , should help some of you

13. debb

debb Member

nice one jim well done cheers

14. debb

debb Member

great game shame about the ending cheers for walkthrough would never of finished without it

15. jamie4

jamie4 New Member

can anyone tell me how to configure the steam room?

16. cylontoaster

cylontoaster New Member

I'm on Last king of Africa 2 for the iPhone and can't seem to figure out the rope mini game. Anyone have the answer or know where I can find it?