1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help: Save files not loading.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by slvrgear, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slvrgear

slvrgear New Member

Hi i am currently using a Acekard 2i with the akaio 1.5, which i updated recently so i could play MarionLuigi RPG3 and the new Kingdom Hearts. It works fine, except all my old games now no longer load their save files. Instead the card just makes a new save file, which i dont want. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

AKAIO 1.5 recognizes save-files as .sav extension, previous versions were .nds.sav. Find the options (Start?) and select .nds.sav as the save type. Otherwise, just rename the .nds.sav files to .sav.

3. I tried both solutions you have typed and it does not work. It still tries to create a new file instead of loading the old one. For selecting the nds + save option, all it does it shows the old save file but I cannot do anything with it except for copy a backup for that file. I don't want that. Help?

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Is this for a specific game/s in particular, or does it do it for all of them? Make sure you're accessing the correct options menu.

5. Nevermind, I finally found the nds.sav options, but the only game that doesn't work is Chrono Trigger in which now I have to start all over becuase I included files of patch and other stuff into the carterage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.