1. This forum is in read-only mode.

help running Jeanne D'arc on psp

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TheOtherPerson, Feb 27, 2011.

1. TheOtherPerson

TheOtherPerson Active Member

After a certain amount of cutscenes, the game will be stuck on the now loading screen forever. I noticed that if I skip cutscenes, the amount of things I can do before it gets stuck is lowered. I have a psp 3000 with 6.35 hen. Since I have not found anything about this type of error on the game, do you think it could be the psp or the firmware I'm using?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Is your file an ISO or CSO?

3. TheOtherPerson

I started with a cso and when it started doing that I unpacked it to an iso but there was still the same problem.

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Did you run that game through Prometheus ISO Loader?

5. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

If that doesn't work, try another ISO. The uploader might have overtrimmed or trimmed something vital out of the CSO.

Try this CSO if nothing else works:

http://www.fileserve.com/file/dpXHNjN/JDA.part1.rar
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/6hvFStw/JDA.part2.rar

6. TheOtherPerson

I do use Prometheus. I'll tell you guys if the link you gave me works any different than the one I have after I try it. BTW, which site did you use to get those links?

7. BigGangstaKillaC93

John Titor's thread on PSPISO.com. I'm playing it on 5.00 m33, so I can confirm that the CSO works fine.

8. TheOtherPerson

Re: help running Jeanne D\\\'arc on psp

I need a password for the files and I don't feel like creating an account so I can see the thread. Can you find the password?
    Post Merge: [time]1298857677[/time]
    nvm, got the password.
    Post Merge: [time]1298858526[/time]
    Thank you so much! ;) Your copy of the game worked perfectly! I was getting worried that it might have been the psp.Well, thanks again!

9. BigGangstaKillaC93

Glad I could help.