1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help Required

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nykkit, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nykkit

nykkit New Member

Sorry in advance ! I have just joined and new to all this but I would like to download DS games and every games says NO in Download. I have 500 points in my account so I think i should have enough.

Can anyone help me out please as I am not sure if I am doing anything wrong.

Thanks

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Everyone is affected.

The ESA have stopped all ds downloads sadly, everything else is fine so...try getting some emulators for nes games on your ds or something XD

3. nykkit

nykkit New Member

sorry to be so useless but how do i do that ? Will this still work with r4 card ?

4. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

You ain't useless. You're just new to these sort of things.

http://www.qj.net/nintendo-ds.html

For Nintendo DS stuff.

Make sure to bookmark that page. It's really useful

5. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Member

They are all down, probably for forever.

Comb through here http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?board=55.0 You should be able to find what you need.

6. Bild

Bild New Member

What about the ROMs for other systems? They all seem to be down, not just DS ROMs. :S

7. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Member

There's been talk about adding the other ROMs too, (I don't think they've been uploaded yet but I'm not 100% sure) everyone seems to be pretty focused on the NDS ROMs. :)

8. Bild

Bild New Member

Thank you. :)

9. ChristMonkey95

ChristMonkey95 Well-Known Member

If you wanna get the stuff romulation can't host, or damn near anything else you might want, just go on the pirate bay. You'll need a torrenter, I'd suggest utorrent. You'll probably want winrar too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.