1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help required please Spongebob Atlantis Squarepantis

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by kevoftipton, May 18, 2008.

1. kevoftipton

kevoftipton New Member

We bought our son a DS lite for his birthday along with some various games. One of the games, SpongeBob Atlantis Squarepantis, seems to be giving us all fits. We are on the level where Spongebob and Patrick have to jump across platforms that sink when you stay on them too long. At the end of that area, there is switch, and a door with an A on it. Patrick and Spongebob have the following conversation when walking up the steps...

Patrick: Look! There is a switch over there! let's push it!
    Spongebob: Hold it, Patrick! We're too light! We need something HEAVY for this switch!!
    Patrick?: There are still some fragment pieces remaining!

There are some grey spots (rocks) on the ground, some plants, and a couple of rock pillars, but we cannot find anything to interact with to push/pull/throw on that switch. We've gone back through the level trying to find these "fragment pieces" that Patrick mentioned, but cannot find anything.

What do we need to do in order to get past this level?

2. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

Try looking for the walkthrough in here

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

3. kevoftipton

kevoftipton New Member

no joy i'm afraid but thanks anyway!

4. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

I tried searching for a walkthrough myself but I have'nt found one. It seems there are still no walkthrough at the moment. I suggest waiting for a while for the walkthrough or try back tracking, you might have missed something that you can use

5. kevoftipton

kevoftipton New Member

yes will do, the funny thing is that its for the girlfriend and she has already done it a couple of days ago but forgot how she did it!