1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HELP! R4i-SDHC won\'t load anything FIXED

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by nwndarkness, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nwndarkness

nwndarkness New Member

I have an r4i-SDHC. Everything was working just fine earlier, but I reformatted it after backing everything up. I usually have to do this every once in a while or it will give me "disc error" when I load certain games. After moving the backup back, I get a red "?Menu" on a the top screen. I have read that this means I have the wrong firmware, so I tried redownloading from r4i-sdhc.com that didn't work either. Same thing. I also tried about 4 different firmwares. Same thing. I have tried moving over just the essential firmware and no games, but nothing works! This is really upsetting me. Any suggestions?

I have just tried another sd card, but no dice.
    Post Merge: [time]1252797218[/time]
    Just tried on a different DS and it has the same problem. What could be going wrong?? I've tried everything...

I had been downloading the R4i version because that's what it says as the website, but I tried the R4 version just for the hell and it worked. Hopefully this helps anybody else searching for this problem. Try both the r4i and the r4 versions.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Re: HELP! R4i-SDHC won\'t load anything

Clear your MicroSD of all files. Try using this http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl.php/r4isdhc_R4i_v1.09b_English.rar Make sure you extract it, and have all the files inside the 'english' folder straight onto the root (first directory) of your MicroSD, like you have done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.