1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HELP!! R4 Revolution SDHC has mico sd limitations!!?!?!

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by ravage, Apr 18, 2011.

1. ravage

ravage Member

Can I use a micro sd card larger than 4 gigS?

I am using the R4 Revolution SDHC and I am trying to use my new 16gig micro sd loaded with the latest R4 Firm ware with Ysmenu and dtts.

I am having problems with loading more than 4 gigs worth of games on to my new card...I am exactly at 4gigs right now and any more games that I load show up with the YSmenu logo in the games menu and obviously will not work...just loops into the boot mode over and over again. I made a copy of one of the roms that does work now in the card, renamed it (whatever.nds) and I got that pain in the ass TS logo that clearly means I am out of luck. Can someone help me here?
    Is it the YSmenu? Is it the DTTS? Really I am new to all of this and I was so excited about this new firmware cos it allows me to play games I could not before on the old firmware.

Again I really appreciate your help. Thank you.

2. alukado

alukado Well-Known Member

It should work with micro sd up to 32 gigs.
    Back up your files and format it with this tool , http://filetrip.net/f10976-SDFormatter-Version-3-0BETA.html.

3. ravage

ravage Member

thanks for the tool/download. I'll check this out when I have a moment. Now could there be any issues with the Ysmenu or DTTS? See what is happening now is that if I add a new game, unlike my other games, I get this YS logo (official YSmenu logo I guess) that shows up in the menu in place of the games common icon...thats in the menu! Now if I start that game with the bad Icon then the whole unit freezes at the point when something is suppose to be loading.