1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[HELP] Pokemon White Freeze with DSi Action Replay

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by The_Famous_Monster, Oct 9, 2010.

1. I have a problem with my DSi Action Replay. When I try to run Pokemon White with cheats, the screen turns white and freeze.

I tried to reset my ARDSI, but doesn't change... And when I try to update the software, it says that there is no new version available.... It runs with the version 1.0 and normally it should have some new version...

So, what can I do for updating my ARDSI?

Thank you for your help ;-)

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

1. Enabling too many cheats causes the game to freeze.

2. I have no idea.

3. Well, it freeze when I'm using one cheat...

4. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

you know what?get a a cheap flashcart like the R4 and use WOODR4 on it,then you can play pokemon white with ar cheats

5. yoshi2889

You know it depends on what cheat you use? Some cheats are "broken" and most likely crash your game.

Also this is my recommendation. Action Replay devices are old-school.

Also, how did you get your copy? You live in Japan or something?

6. Apacar2

Apacar2 Active Member

Get a flashcard Action replay sucks you see
    Or just wait for an update
    Or maybe your Pokémon White doesn't support it?

7. yoshi2889

...of course Pokemon White/Black doesn't support it...it's not made by Nintendo.

But Action Replay works. It just depends on what cheats you enable.

Also don't say something sucks when you don't know how it works. Action Replay was the one who brought cheats to the flashcards, you should be thankful they invented it.

8. I ordered my version on Yesasia...

I don't want to buy a flash card... I tried to run the game on a R4i-SDHC and a TTDS but it did'nt work... then I received the game...

And the cheats I tried to use worked with DeSmuMe.

But my real problem is that I can't update my ARDSI. It doesn't work. I know there is some updates but the Code Manager says I have the last version... But it's v. 1.0. And now there is like v. 1.42 or something like that...

I searched on google some updates but I didn't found anything... And there is nothing on the official website of Action Replay...

9. yoshi2889

Reinstall the Code Manager application maybe?