1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HELP PLEASE!!!

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Xylon777, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Xylon777

Xylon777 New Member

Please help me. Recentely I made a post about there being some Japanese writing on a black screen when I used the 'Any Pokemon' Code on pokemon black (English translation V7).
    It has been translated and it says: Error Code. Please turn it off. Any help? Thanks in advance

2. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Right first try put a better title since that one sucks.
    Also try stating what firm ware and card you have.
    Also it might be the cheats. are you playing on the right rom as well.

3. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Is there a reason you're still using the English Translation? We have both the (E) and (U) dumps now.

4. megakid11

megakid11 Well-Known Member

Yeah, just get the US version or the EUR version. They will be way easier to understand and play.

5. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

*sigh*......

Looks like you're the above's inspirer, MEGAkid(of course with MEGA fonts)

6. megakid11

Seriously, MAXmahito (you MAXimum pain in the ass), what's your problem? I changed my fonts to size 14 a LONG time ago. In fact, why are people still complaining about it? It's already fixed and done with, why are people still getting on my case about it? Should I use a smaller font 'cause I can make it very tiny (good luck reading this). Does this work? Is this good for you, Maxmahito? Or do you need it smaller? You tell me. Don't start hating on me for no reason 'cause I'm not gonna take it. Seriously, some people have some MAJOR problems.

My computer already has it shown on a smaller font, so I don't know if there is a problem with your computers, but on my end, it's just fine.

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

size 14 is unnecessary

8. megakid11

Is that too big? Size 14? Because i see a lot of people writing in sizes bigger than mine.

9. Loonylion

I don't see anyone using size 14 or higher regularly except you and the OP.

10. megakid11

Who's OP?

11. Loonylion

original poster.

12. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Let me add onto some of those points.

1. When someone says OP in this thread, they're talking about Xylon777.
    2. With a translated ROM, cheats sometimes don't work correctly because the identifying code or whatever for the ROM is changed. Errors CAN occur if you don't use cheats specifically edited to work with translated ROMs. The only time you can use any cheats you want is if the specific code cheats look for is unedited.
    3. An error could also occur because you used too many cheats at once. Cut down on the cheating. That may fix it.
    4. For the larger text... Just don't use any size tags. It's unnecessary.

13. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

Haha, it looks normal now ^_^.It didn't look this way when I posted my post.Sorry if I got on your nerves, but your font in all your posts did look very big(size 18) when I made that post.Nothing there to hate you.It's just that big size will reduce eye's perfomance of reading smaller text.Thanks for editing all your posts to normal.

14. megakid11

@maxmahito: Well, it's okay. And your welcome. I was just stressed because I was rushing to go somewhere and, well, I saw your post and it got a bit on my nerves (nothing I couldn't have ignored if I wasn't stressed out). Don't worry about it. I didn't know that size eighteen would appear very big and sometimes when I put it to size 12, people say it's adding to the original font size. So I was a bit confused because it showed up perfectly fine on my computer.

@Inunah:
    1. Thanks for telling me about the OP thing.
    2. I don't have a translated ROM , I have the real english US version that Nintendo made (unless you count that as translated). What do you mean by identifying code? Do you mean the Game ID? I'm not exactly sure.
    3. Yeah, that's what I figured, too, but I tried it without codes and it just didn't work either.
    4. Got it. Fixed it, too.

15. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

LOL I forgot the words 'game ID'.... That's what I mean. You have to check your codes to make sure they were for the right version, meaning you can't use cheats for the J or E version with the U version.

16. megakid11

I used the original game ID that was for the USA Version of Pokemon White

IRBO-something-or-rather-FE

for the Action Replay codes.