1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help please with tips/advice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Littlekezahk, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Littlekezahk

Littlekezahk New Member

:( just started bck to play my DS n been keeping track though with whts happening with DS, i have an R4 which i put game in as all may know wht it is, but lately no games works for it and of course i have patched it with arm 7 (ds lazy) before copying it over to my mini sd card, but all i get is a black/white screen on the games whn it loads sometimes with music playing in background though. Any1 know whts the problems??? or is R4 declined from roms games but other cards work still.

And is romulation game downloads patched already or must patch yr self? or just download copy over to card n play ASAP?

Thak you

2. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

Make sure you have updated your firmware, check for you card here and update to the latest http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

Some of the latest games you will find you are unable to play due to anti-piracy

All Romu roms are clean roms (unpatched)

3. Littlekezahk

Littlekezahk New Member

Ah i c thank you, but can you help me further u seem to know alot :)
    I wnt to tht website 1st off i saw all the R4 but which one would i need?
    Second i just downloaded a game frm romulation----- which i tried patching with DS lazy which i just downloaded since i deleted the last one a while back, but it does not come with ARM 7 now must i get tht seperate then it will work or ds lazy just dsnt work at all, any other method to patch the downloaded game to work.

4. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

I supplied you with that webby as i assumed you no longer had the box that your R4 came in, as for what R4 you have will obviously determine what firmware you need to download (only you know what R4 you have), yes there is loads of R4's isn't there.

As for patching a game look here https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0