1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help PLease R4i 3ds

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by gttalvme, Jul 10, 2013.

1. gttalvme

gttalvme Member

Im not sure if this is allowed here, i have a r4i 3ds rts gold bought at r4ids.cn. I have tried everything to get this card to work and as far as i get it goes to bomberman screen after that i push start and get a blank white screen please tell me what i am doing wrong. And i am trying this on a ndsl on the 3ds it comes up as nothing the icon is blank. Thanks

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

You're posting in the correct section, so yeah it's allowed no problem with what you post.

You're saying you got an NDSL and 3DS console? And an R4i Gold 3DS + RTS functionality from R4ids.cn?
    I'd suggest you do the kernel/firmware installation steps on your NDSL instead of your 3DS, make sure the console is fully charged before hand.
    And you'd downloaded the proper kernel/firmware file from R4ids.cn according to which one your cart is (keep in mind R4ids.cn released several carts, be sure to download the correct one!).

You might need to read this too : http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=61799.0

I don't quite understand the part where you say you get blank screen after pressing start, can you elaborate further? Did you get this white screen upon trying to run an NDS rom? Did you also installed WOOD R4 from the site? You'd need to also install WOOD R4, most recent games has anti piracy measures and won't load unless run through WOOD R4. On another note, running a kernel/firmware not meant for your flash cart version (even though taken from the correct site) could also be the cause of your issue. If you still face the same issue afterwards, probably a good idea to post some screenshot images taken using a digital camera/mobile phone camera. Doesn't have to be good quality, just good enough to view would be fine. You could upload the images to imgur.com (there are other similar sites to choose from, doesn't have to be the one I recommend), and copy the BB code into your post, keep the image size reasonable for ease of viewing, keeping it in a spoiler would be better.

Code:
    image posting example:

[spoiler][IMG]http://imgur.com/4f43f3efe34e[/IMG][/spoiler]

3. gttalvme

gttalvme Member

again i downloaded kernel version 1.51c and then the wood 4 ver 160 and now all i get are no ds card inserted. Im sorry to be a pain im new to this havent used in years thought i would buy the card and have no problems. here is the card and packaging [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

How come the top image different from the bottom one? Make sure you didn't install wrong files.

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I think they have a new card, but not new packaging...