1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help, please. Can't "Open with" my .nds files....

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Armed, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Armed

Armed Well-Known Member

After changing my No$GBA and No$Zoomer to the latest version, I can no longer double click my .nds files to have it automatically opened by one of the new .exe of No$GBA and No$Zoomer. When I reassigned it with "Open with", eventho I've checked one of the .exe and checked the "always use this program to open this kind of file" box, it kept saying it's not a valid win32 application. Now I manually open the No$Zoomer and then choose the game I wanna play. It's still working finely, no problem at all, but it's no longer as convenient as it was. What should I do? Help, please. m(_ _)m

EDIT: Yes, I have browse and checked the new version of No$Zoomer and No$GBA on the "Open with" screen. I didn't checked the older version since it's been moved to my HDE and no longer in my comp therefore won't appear on the "Open with" list.

Here's a print screen of what shows in my comp:
    [​IMG]

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Have you over rided it the original folder where your old emualtor was at ?.

Are try Control Panel - Folder options , File types , Find NDS and Deleate it.

And re-do the open with .

3. Armed

Armed Well-Known Member

Have over ride it and have done the Control Panel - Folder options , File types , Find NDS and Deleate it - re-do the open with and still says as the picture in the first post says. =_=

EDIT: SOLVED!! ^^/ I followed what Jhon 591 said at Control Panel, but first copy the nogba n nozoomer to a new folder, then instead of deleting NDS on the file types, I go to Advanced and edit the open option and changed it to the .exe at the new folder and it worked! Dunno why it won't work on the older folder, but whatever, it works now. XDD Thanks for the help, Jhon! ^^/

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

@Armed

I have had exp in the passed but your welcome ;)