1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help on saving in Layton - saigo no jikan ryokou please?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by sherlockian_megami, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Hi there!
    I know many people can't get this game working on their DS as well. But maybe there are still many others of you who did.
    so... I'm just wondering, perhaps you can share it with me?
    My story is that I'm running it on my R4 and it's going just fine..... until the first chapter ends. The last spot I can save in is the backyard of the hospital, well, actually anywhere before the second chapter begins. After that, no matter what I do, my saved progress would be considered as a corrupted file and be deleted, but not the one where I saved my first chapter. *gaaaahhh*
    Perhaps there is another way to save my game here?
    Because when I played Zelda - Minish Cap, I can't save either and so I saved my game by pressing both L & R button - therefore I did not save on the save slot provided by the game but on the DS itself instead if you get what I meant ^^ it's kinda confusing to explain this in English, sorry *^^*
    I have tried the same method for this game, just in case things go the same way, but it didn't work out. :-[
    I'd be very delighted if someone could shed some light on this frustrating condition of mine :D
    Many many thanks before!!

2. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

Try posting this in the technical help section.

3. will do. thx :)