1. This forum is in read-only mode.

help on final fantasy VI ds

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by roven_the_great, Jul 27, 2008.

1. i know this may sound stupid but.....is it me or there is no save point before the mist dragon?
    i'm tired of playing the game over and over again because i die and i have to start a new game.
    or maybe because i use an r4?
    anyway,if there is a save point be4 the ,ist dragon please tell me.
    thanks in advance :)

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

please read our [rules], we do not allow shorthand words such as 'be4', 'mb' or 'thx'. Please write your words out properly as it is easier to understand.

3. the7eleven

the7eleven Well-Known Member

I never found a save point before the mist dragon so there is 2 things you can do level up your characters so then you can defeat him. I've had the same problem too so then I just used the Ds one's save function so I can load whenever I lose. I'm not sure if the Inn in the city next to the kingdom is a save point but you can try there sorry that I can't help you much but you can try www.gamefaqs.com and see if the guide(s) can help you.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Nope, there is no save point in the dungeon where the Mist Dragon is. It's relatively easy, just keep attacking it with Cecil and Kane's Jump, and then when it turns to mist, don't attack it. You should be able to save right outside of the dungeon.

5. HumrH360

HumrH360 Well-Known Member

TRAIN!!! It may be a pain in the ass to just simply level up, but better strong than sorry

6. lilblkridinhood

lilblkridinhood Well-Known Member

or you can be like me download rayder's/narins cheat database becuase they have a cheat where you can jsut save anywhere, saves me a lot of hassle. JUST DON'T USE ANYOTHER CHEATS XD and if you need the link here it is http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=84991 it gets updated daily.

7. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

you sir just made me shat my pants.

i thought you were talking about FFVI as in 6!

not FFIV as in 4.

damn you!

8. Penguin360

Penguin360 Well-Known Member

the only place you can save before the mist dragon is to save outside he dungeon

That is all.

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I have stated that.

10. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

When I fought the Mist Dragon, I was level 9 and 10 for Cecil and Kain.