1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help, no ambassador games

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by viccie211, Sep 1, 2011.

1. viccie211

viccie211 Well-Known Member

I got my 3DS the day it came out, then it broke, but I got a new one at the time that Exitebike 3D was still free(so I downloaded that long before August the 11th)

Now today I got tne news that I could download the free NES games. But when I go to your downloads there's nothing, only Pokédex 3D, exitebike, and the E3 videos.
    I have the box of the original 3DS so I couldn't check if I was registerd. Does anyone know what to do?

PS. I live in the Netherlands.

2. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

Im really not sure what to do there, have you tried going to settings and updating your system first, then go to the store, and there are no other free Nes games out... you have to buy them all

Okay i went and checked it out, you need to of at least Bought one game for you to get the ambassador thing, sooo its just a marketing strategy on nintendos side again

AND you frigen broke your 3ds! AND got ANOTHER ONE!!! WHAT THE HELL O_O

3. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

ugh use Google. north America only atm

4. viccie211

My bro broke it because he smacked it out of my hands with his trousers(he's 18, you wouldn't say that) and I have gone back to the store and they sent it to Nintendo. And Nintendo gave me a new one.

I'm going to try to update the system, and it is not only in North america, the eShop has a frickin' message to ambassadors how to download the games.

Edit: the system update function says my system is up to date.

5. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Bullshit. I have bought nothing in the shop and I got all 10 the games.

6. viccie211

It would be really stupid to do this because you payed much for the 3DS and then to contribute you have to pay even more.

I think I'm gonna call the tech service of Nintendo, they also helped me when I got the new one, 'caus I couldn't go in the eShop and they fixed it.

Edit: I mailed them(cheaper), I hope they can and will help me.

7. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Isn't calling them toll free?

8. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

LOL! i went in there to now, i also got all 10 games without buying anything, would u look at that.

But viccie the 10 games are nothing to talk about, i was expecting 3d remakes of them, but there just plain normal stupid games. Not worth it really. Exept ice breaker! that game is epic

9. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

They already had a huge disappointed of the 3ds sales, do you think they have the time and the team to remake these games.

10. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Not worth being free?...

11. viccie211

No, calling the tech service is here in the Netherlands payed like a normal call.

And I know I like those games, I played them on Emulators, but not for very long, cause the control on the PC isn't great.

12. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

I can't find a single free game on the eShop. I think this whole thing is bullshit

13. viccie211

Did you buy it before the 11th, and then you'll have to go to your download's to "download them again"

14. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

I had it since the week of it's release

15. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Probably just a bug. Where do you live ?

16. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

http://kotaku.com/5835966/heres-how-you-nintendo-3ds-ambassadors-can-download-your-free-nes-games

17. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

T3X4$

18. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

go to settings in the e shop and got to titles u downloaded then they will be all there to grab for free