1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help needed from every pokemon trainer.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by calvin_0, Jun 29, 2011.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

who is playing a Pokemon White ROM.

i'm trying to get all evolution stone in my black city, so far i only need 3 more trainers Socialite Grace, Ace Trainer Lena and Veteran Rosa.

since my dying DS havnt dead yet... i been trying it by restarting my unlegit white and playing it until nimbasa city. its starting to get really boring after 10+ restarts.

so i hope people in romulation can help me, if you have play until nimbasa city or better, beat the game. please borrow me your sav file either through email or using any free file upload-downloading services like megaupload.

if you want to use email, please sent me a pm.

you dont need to worry, i wont go online with your sav file and i dont want your pokemon... you may do whatever you want to your sav file before borrowing it to me (like deleting all your pokemons), i just want your white forest trainer in entralink.

thanks.

2. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

-> Pokémon Black

3. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

if we would send you a .sav, all we would need to do is send a copy. then, you'd have a copy of save file a, and the sender would have the original a
    p.s. sorry, i don't have the ROM anymore, plus im not that far I think.

4. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

i have the legit game not a rom :/ srry

5. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

id help u but i only have black very sorry there good luck though

6. OnyxKnight_RupenX

OnyxKnight_RupenX Well-Known Member

I could send a save file of white in which I have beaten four badges, and am near the town to get the fifth. My Pokemon have been maxed out stat-wise, but I don't have a full party.