1. This forum is in read-only mode.

help: ndstt card

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by kelly-m-e1989, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kelly-m-e1989

kelly-m-e1989 Member

Hi all,

I'm new to this and not very technical.....

I have a ndstt card which had approx 150 games on it. Last night I tried to put band hero on and now it won't work! If i put the game into the ds it just says "menu" with a little red face? If I put the memory card into the computer, it says format disk and won't let me get onto any of my games,

What can I do so I don't loose all of my games? I have no way of copying them to the computer before I format as it won't let me onto the card!!

Hope I haven't confused you all

2. coxxy8

coxxy8 New Member

I have had this happen and the only solution is a reformat of the card unfortunately.

3. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

You can copy the games from your card onto a speare folder on your desktop as a backup befor formating your micro sdcard

4. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

No! Kelly already said "I have no way of copying them to the computer before I format as it won't let me onto the card!!". Read things before you post!
    Anyway, there might be some form of backup software you could use, but I don't know of any.

5. Jhon 591

I see sorry, just in a rush

If it auto says format disk, Then they was a read and right problem mabe down to the usb port, i had one once in a bad usb port but mabe this is not the case

Mabe she could use a recover my files software

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=recover+my+files&meta=&aq=f&oq=

6. kelly-m-e1989

kelly-m-e1989 Member

iv done the recovery thing but how do i get it to put the stuff back onto the card (sorry cant be more technical than that ::) )

7. Jhon 591

Drop and drag the files from the rar arcive onto your microsd card and place games in games folder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.