1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HELP...METAL GEAR SOLID FOR PSX

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Tbaby88, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tbaby88

Tbaby88 New Member

I've just killed sniper wolf and i have walked down the staircase to where disc one ends...then the screen that says insert disc two comes up and i try to change iso's but it doesn't change the ISO when i uses the change disc option, I'm using epsxe 1.7.0...Can sum1 please help me out???

p.s. I've searched the forum and i could not find a solution...

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

The game comes in 2 parts-did you download both???

Also, are you using a virtual drive program, like alchol 52%-120%-daemon tools-or are you using the one on epsxe?

When you hit the change disc option, and your using virtual drive option-it get's annoying-use the change iso option and use the epsxe option-only use the virtual drive programs for single disc games.

Otherwise, use epsxe and point to the iso, when you needm to change disc, use the change disc>change iso, and point it at the correct iso file.

If you could explain the process better of how your doing it it may gather other users that can help, if my solutions don't fit the problem :)

3. auflehnen

auflehnen New Member

oh I have the same problem here...ive downloaded the 2 parts (disc 1-disc2) and just when I need to change ISO disc 1 to disc 2, I cant...I didn't understand what you said about thar virtual drive programs, you mean the pug ins?
    need help here to, I want to play this game again!!!

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Doesn't there is a Save confirmation before the game told you to change the disc?
    If yes,just close the program and load the disc 2.

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

If not, try a different version of the emulator temporarily. Sometimes the change disc option doesn't work with certain games. try 1.6.0, 1.5.2

Others have even temporarily used another emulator like pSX, just to get past the disc change portion, then revert back to ePSXe afterwards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.