1. This forum is in read-only mode.

help me

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by redoperator, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

ok, i have a problem, well 2 problems

problem #1
    -doki majo plus- (bahmut)
    i think in chapter 8 or 9 after you face with merry and find some sort of staircase in the sky, you fight that one chick in "heaven", well when ever i fight her about 30-45 seconds, the rom image crashes and when you restart it, your pushed back to after the fight with nurse eve... is there any way to get past that without the rom crashing?

problem #2
    -phantasy star 0-
    i get past the part where you make your own character (sorta) and it crashes after the cut scene where its a town where you see one guy say hello, it errors out saying "tube cannot be created" or something along those lines... is there any way to fix that also?

um, all the settings are set to a "normal configuration" like when you just get it out if the internet... um tried both with the NO$ZOOMER shell and that was a big failure. oh and don't have the screeshots because i didn't take any... yet, i'll have some later if you need me to.

2. shadowkillerpo

shadowkillerpo Well-Known Member

the same thign happened 2 me and i need help on super robto og saga it crashes also

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Make sure you're using both no$gba2.6a and no$zoomer 2.3.0.2.
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0
    Try to activate the Special EXTRA game option for PS0 from EXTRA option on no$zoomer settings.

As for Super Robot Taisen OG, Activate the 'Super Robot Taisen' on EXTRA option.

4. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

never mind... I downloaded xenophobia's version... works without problems

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.