1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help ME with Pokemon RED

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by devilll, Sep 14, 2007.

1. devilll

devilll New Member

Hello Fello Gamers ,

I've been playing pokemon red lately and have completed almost half of it..NOW im in CELADON CITY.
    NOW WHAT I NEED IS A CHEAT THAT CAN TRIGGER ME SOME CREDITS IN THE ROCKET GAME CORNER.
    I tried many ways to make credits by getting three straight BAR in the play,but it seems impossible.I've tried all but of no use..so is there ANY CHEAT THAT CAN GIVE ME CREDITS TO WIN THE PORYGON and others...

THANX!!! -devilll

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

please don't shout, and from what I remember of having red I either used an action replay or I just stuck it out until I got enough. I believe there are some coins in chests in the dungeon inside the game corner, but I cant remember

3. by_ryn

by_ryn New Member

You can use the missingno cheat to multiply a nugget or a rare candy. Just put the item in the 6th place then talk to the old man in Viridian. He'll ask you if you are in a hurry, you say no and he teaches you how to catch pokemon. Then you fly to Cinabar island and surf across the shore to your right. You'll find a glitch pokemon. Run or defeat it and then sell the multiplied item to the mart. It will give you $999999 and use them to buy credits from the game corner. I used this once to buy a Porygon. ;D

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I think thats how I did it, actually; I'd forgotten about good old missingno. :)

5. Loneboy

Loneboy New Member

It messed up both my red and blue when i was 5 XD

6. devilll

devilll New Member

Thanx guys,
    will try all those... :) 8)

7. Almi

Almi Member

That's what I was going to suggest. XD