1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help me with NDS emulator plz

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by uruz7, Oct 2, 2007.

1. uruz7

uruz7 Guest

Recently, I downloaded some NDS roms from this site.
    I have something that bothering me a lot.
    I couldn't find a great emulator for it.
    I tried to downloaded some NDS emulator, but all i got that the emulator was sucks!!! :p
    I downloaded iDeaS from Lino Maglione. But it's very slow and i couldn't load my own save games(I played pokemon diamond).
    Can u help me to find a great emulator for it? ;D
    Plz helpppppp meee!!!!

U can e-mail me [email protected]
    Or post it on this forum...

Sorry for my poor english... :-[

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

No$GBA is widely considered to be the best NDS emulator, despite the name, you can download it from www.emulator-zone.com

However, you will find that all NDS emulators are slower than normal when displaying 3D graphics, this is simply a reflection of their current state of development.

3. uruz7

uruz7 Guest

I have dowloaded it yesterday. I'm using Flash 512KBytes, but still i have some problem when loading my game(Pokemon Diamond and Pearl). When i loaded it, the screen turn into black and then nothing happen...

Is there any solution for this problem?

4. Loonylion

check the 'emulating pokemon diamond' thread.

5. uruz7

uruz7 Guest

Loony, I couldn't find it.

I'm so sorry to trouble you a lot but i'm new in this task.

Plz tell me where can i get it.

6. big_jake_420

big_jake_420 Well-Known Member

get no$gba...it will even run zelda phantom hourglass.....its a good emulator

7. Loonylion

uruz7: http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/gba/nocashgba.html

the download link is at the bottom of the page.

8. big_jake_420

big_jake_420 Well-Known Member

you can type in no$gba in Google and go to the Owner site.....they update with new versions often

9. uruz7

uruz7 Guest

thx. i hope i could load my own game.

10. uruz7

uruz7 Guest

I still can't load my own save games... TT some body plz help this poor students :'(

11. Slytherin

Slytherin New Member

Make sure that you have the no$gba config setup to the onyl way that I found it can be setup to play NDS games which 512 flash/kb, have the lighting to GBA and then make sure that you have the save file set to NDS cause I have been able to play Pokemon Pearl and save it then go to playing it at a latter time and on more thingdon't ask me where the NDS save file is but cheek for more configs for the NDS.