1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help me with Kingdom Hearts Please.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by JButter, Oct 28, 2009.

1. JButter

JButter Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,

I know it will sound noob but i'm at a certain point i have to fight an enemy his name is Slasher or something like that(it spins with blades and becomes green) But i have like no idea on hjow to defeat that thing,please help me.

Thanx

2. MistaMcGee514

MistaMcGee514 New Member

Do you mean zip slasher? For him i just kept hitting him you don't have to do anything special.

3. JButter

Yeah i do that but it takes like forever to kill him(still didn't work i hitted him like 100 times)

4. DrakonSlayer

DrakonSlayer New Member

use a few limit recharges once you get to limit break.

5. aznpyromaniac406

aznpyromaniac406 Active Member

Zip Slasher is just an optional boss, so it's not required to beat him. It's not so hard to beat him, but it does actually take very long if you are in the beginning of the game. Hit him with two full combos and either dodgeroll back or block. That's all the strategy to it.

6. MickD89

MickD89 New Member

An easy yet, time consuming strategy for the Zip Slasher is to hit him until he blocks. I was able to get a full combo and then a partial one. As soon as he blocks run away! He will do a two-part attack, a stab and a spin (or a spin then stab). After he does his attack go in for another combo. It takes awhile but is a safe strategy.

7. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Zip Slasher is optional, perhaps you want to fight it again later when you're stronger.

8. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

i didnt fight it at all, too hard, too much time and no reward

9. JButter

yeah thankx guys i didn't beat him(I thought i had to)

10. jackketchum

jackketchum Active Member

He was, in my opinion, a rather easy kill. As the posts above said, hit until he blocks, then block. Simply rinse and repeat. You should kill him when you get the chance; good practice for the later, harder ones that you -do- have to kill. I died twice before I understood how to kill him.

11. JButter

I beatet him yesterday, I forgot to save when i didn't beat him.