1. This forum is in read-only mode.

help me please :S need update cuz of dsi 1.4

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by b.timmer, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b.timmer

b.timmer Active Member

hey i accidently updated my DSi and now i cant play anymore on my ttds
    it says : an error has occurred. press and hold the POWER button to turn the system off. please refer to the nintendo dsi operation manual for details.

rest black screen :S what do i have to do ??

2. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

go here and download the new firmeware http://www.megaupload.com/?d=570Y744X
    Post Merge: [time]1253546280[/time]
    do have a nintendo ds lite or normal ds btw?cause u need ds first to run this programme!!!put it on your card and turn ur ds lite on and run the programme,then put the dstti on the dsi and have fun playing

3. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

Would this work on Acekard2i?
    I plan on updating my DSi's firmware to download flipnote studios, but not sure if I'll be able to use my flashcart again.. unless this program works?

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

No, that fix is for the TTDSi only.

Acekard2i has it's own fix for the 1.4 DSi Firmware
    You can get it at http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

5. dragneon007

alright thanks I'll make sure to check it out then, and not exactly sure what acekard firm ware I should click on because all I know is mines a acekard2i but on the background skin it said RPG

6. joey88

joey88 Active Member

You just need to download the latest firmware. About the background: You can edit it yourself, so you can go to http://www.ndsthemes.com/ if you want to change your background. Remember: You can only use the AceKard 2(i) themes, not every theme.

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Download the files with 'firmware 1.4'. http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl.php/AceKard_2i_firmware_v1.4.zip

8. b.timmer

b.timmer Active Member

so i downloaded it from another site linfoxdomain... i put it on my ds but still same warning o.o !? heelp :(

9. dragneon007

Nice! i'll try that! Sooo! if I get this on my dsi would I need to Update my dsi first? or use this Downlaod First?
    I know that I need a second Ds for this but not exactly sure if I need tp Update dsi or use this Download first.

but Thanks for the heads up on the Download Link

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

if you have not updated your DSi you do not need a second DS. update the flashcart firmware first. If you have already updated your DSi, then you need the second DS.

11. dragneon007

alrigh sorry to bother man, but you seem to be helping me out alot, and I really do appreciate it, I downloaded the firmware, and dragged and dropped a file's called

"ak2iw_update_14_dsi" and another file called "ak2ifw_update_14_DSL"

onto my Flashcart "Acekard2i" Sooo I'm guessing I click on "ak2iw_update_14_dsi" and let it run on my Dsi? right?
    because I get this message when I click it
    "This program may damage your acekard2i cartridge. Are you sure you want to continue?"

So yeah... I wanna make sure I ask a expert like you guy's since I don't wanna screw myself.
    Thanks again

12. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

That should be it, the DSL file would be for updating on a DS/DS Lite.

13. b.timmer

b.timmer Active Member

thanks guys for helping me :D

14. dragneon007

Yeah I did what I guessed and it worked thanks for the download link man!
    I am enjoying flipnote it's awesome

15. Josh241294

Josh241294 Well-Known Member

I can't seem to get mine working!!! D:
    I have a DS Phat and a DSi on 1.4. I put both (DSL and DSi) update files on my Acekard 2i. I put it in my DS. It updates to bypass 1.4, when I use the DSi but doesn't work, when I put the Ak2i to DSi. It still says Acekard 2i...When I try and use the DSL update on the DS, it says before update, eject and reinsert card to continue update. press b to continue. I eject it, and put it in. I press B, and nothing happens! Games and all works fine, but just the playability on my DSi needs to be fixed. My friend is offering to use his DSL for the update...should I go for that, or do something else?

16. dragneon007

I got mine to work with the Dsi Folder and I didn't eject it at all, I just turned the Dsi off once it was completely done Updating the firmware and then I updated my Dsi to the newest Nintendo Firmware and it worked it wasnt hard as I first thought, and if you already updated your Dsi to nintendo's newest firmware then use your Friends Ds lite

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.