1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help me find!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doughboy, Dec 28, 2010.

1. doughboy

doughboy Guest

PS2 Memory Card (but White or Ceramic White)
    I am gonna crack it open like a shell anyways, so Jap version is ok...
    looks like:
    http://www.gamebaz.com/?a=i&i=19564U
    Post Merge: [time]1293577884[/time]
    bump dis biyotch!

2. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/B00004YRQA/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_1?ie=UTF8&index=1

3. doughboy

doughboy Guest

That looks more grey than white, plus I'm in the US...
    It looks like a gallery only too....I am also planning on buying it -_-

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Woops, never mind, wrong system by a generation.

Question: If you're going to just open it anyways, why bother trying to find a specific color that is so hard to get? Why not just got a normal old Black one? Not like the insides are gonna differ.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&safe=off&tbs=shop:1&q=ceramic+white+ps2+memory+card+8mb&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=2cae5673b45fb94d

It appears the site you posted is the only one that even has any for sale.

5. doughboy

doughboy Guest

I'm going to buy a black one and a white one and switch the cases...
    The white one will say 8MB but it will be like 64 and the old 8MB will be thrown away...
    I want my new PS2 to be the same color as the memory cards and flash drives...I already have the flash drives white 16 &32GB...
    You might be asking yourself why not spray paint it...well that would look more ghetto than my idea...
    thanks anyways...

6. LuckyTrouble77

Well, you found the site that sells, might as well take advantage of it. The Ceramic White PS2 is the least common with the Ceramic White memory card no longer even being made and sold.

7. doughboy

doughboy Guest

Found this one as well, but it seems the GT4 logo is printed on :p
    http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=933&tbs=isch:1&sa=1&q=Gran+Turismo+4+Memory+Card&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Easy solution! Get a Black PS2!

Seriously though... why do you have a white PS2? That's... ugly.

9. LuckyTrouble77

I kind of regret getting a silver PS2 slim, as stuff shows so easily on it, and unless you keep it in an airtight plastic bag, it will never be 100% perfectly clean.

At least with black you get the illusion that it's completely clean once you get the stuff visible on black off. A silver PS2 slim does look pretty snazzy though. White though, bleh. I would rather have a colored Wii than a white one. White is just so.....white.

10. doughboy

doughboy Guest

LOL dirty console...honestly I kinda overly-obsessed about some things such as cleanliness, well not around parents and friends but when they are not around I use my hand sanitizer & wipes to clean my consoles...dust is an enemy in my room :p
    Im not saying I'm some sort of serial killer or maybe I am, but I kinda dig an all white apartment, not all the way but I think I could get used to it...imagine my reaction every second when I bring someone over...."don't sit on that YOU'LL GET IT DIRTY!" hahahhahahaha!
    It screams serial killer doesn't it...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I really want it to match & I like the color..I guess it's more of an OCD thing, when buying electronics
    (on most, not all electronics, I think it looks cool) :p
    Lets see:
    -White PSPSLIM x 3 (2 Vader one Jap Import - all white)
    -White PS3 Slim (done by ColorWare)
    -White GameCube (Mario Soccer Bundle - Import)
    -Nintendo DSi Xl (wanted white but could not wait so bought red one...when is nintendo gonna release it :()
    -White Wii (which yeah... the color kinda sucks on it {since everybody has one} and I'm thinking about sending mine in for a 'white mix' with the company ColorWare...not like peppermint or anything maybe change the stand or something...I really like collectibles as well, so I might trade in my white one for that 'Mario Bros. Anniversary' Wii, maybe that's the reason {but I also like white consoles :-\ honestly I'm undecided on that one...})