1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HELP!!!! Mario and Luigi Partner in Time FREEZEEEEESSSS!!!

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by honeypot88, Apr 10, 2011.

1. honeypot88

honeypot88 Member

hi, i just bought a new NDSi XL.. i have a GEI card for playing the download game... and i got the problem while playing the game...

So I'm playing Mario and Luigi, my favourite DS game at the moment, then it freezes! I'm up to Yoshi's Island and I just defeated Kamek. I followed Bowser, he ate the shards, then 2 Shroobs in flying saucers fly past.

Then the top screen changes to the whole mountain and you can see the big fat pink Yoshi like climbing up it. Then it freezes. Nothing moves. All the brothers are just looking up and Bowser is still gasping from being jumped on, but nothing else happens.

Any ideas? Any help will be appreciated!!! thx... :)

*hope i didn't post in a wrong place..

2. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

what the crap is a GEI card?

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

galaxy eagle i, its a poor clone of something or other.

4. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

get a better card like original R4 with WoodR4 or SuperCardDSTwo(or however you speel it)

5. honeypot88

honeypot88 Member

GEi card is one kind of flash card that allow me to play the download game..

I bought tgt with the console from a seller, he say tat the GEI is better than the R4 or watever... i dono is the flash card problem or the ROMs problem..

6. Loonylion

its the flashcart.

7. Don9aldo

Don9aldo Well-Known Member

Whoever this seller is, is lying to you.
    Try researching some different kinds of flashcarts before you decide to buy whatever is waved in front of you.
    And yeah, it's a problem with the card.

8. tantimongoose

tantimongoose Well-Known Member

I've played right through this game with no problem on a dsixl, with a acekard2i running akaio.

9. honeypot88

honeypot88 Member

The seller say that the all the R4 flash cards in the market nowadays are fake one because the original R4 flash card company had been sue by Nintendo company and aready bankrupt.. (And others people told me the same thing as well) He also said that the most stable in working on NDS is Acekard2i and it is very expensive..

So i got the GEI flash card and i hope to get the solution on the game by using this card.. Hoping that anyone know the solution can let me know.. =(

Post Merge: [time]1302618908[/time]
    How much you bought the acekard2i?

10. Loonylion

acekart 2i is one of the cheapest flashcarts.

11. honeypot88

honeypot88 Member

oh i see.. but my seller say it is very exp... Then do you know how much is the card sold in the market? Is it stable?

12. Loonylion

average price for an acekart2i seems to be about $13 USD

13. honeypot88

honeypot88 Member

oh... thanks... ^^

Then anyone know how to fix the problem with GEI card? =)

14. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

the problem is that GEI is shit. You were ripped off.

Solution:Buy an acekard 2i for $13 if you want to store more than 2 GB of games, R4 (From a reliable site and confirmed compatible with "wood") for $6 if you don't mind storage capping at 2 GB. And ask a community about a cart before you buy it.

15. honeypot88

honeypot88 Member

oh... act i hope to get solve with this GEI.. since like no one know what is the solution for this card.. probably need a new card for my NDSi... T.T

The acekard 2i is the most stable card that using in DSi XL?