1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HELP!!!!!!!!!japan version ds roms

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by darkskybleedprophecy1234, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. does anyone know how to patch japanese games into us version......there so many awesome games in (J) version dat i want to make it into
    us version....anyone knows?

2. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

search on google as far as i know theres no particular thing as japan to US version patcher on all the game but there is a patcher on individual games

3. knightroad

knightroad Well-Known Member

There are fan-made translation patches for certain Japanese games that fans love but know will never make it to our shores.

The best website for finding such things is: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=home

Search for whichever game title you want with key words like patch or translation something like that should turn something up.

Only roms I have experience patching for fan-made translation is Soma Bringer for the DS. It works like a charm and I love that game.

4. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

If the game hasn't been released in an english form and hasn't been translated by anyone then no. If you mean things that people have created a patch for, such as "Jump! Super Stars" then I don't know of any others. And if you mean games that have been released in english, why not just use that rom?

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There are a few with built in English etc. templates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.