1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help in Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (E)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by karatekid4, Jun 24, 2010.

1. karatekid4

karatekid4 Member

I am using Wood R4 1.09

I am not sure if this is a cart problem or not but seeing as there are no walkthroughs yet..

I am upto the third year. The level is Hogsmeade Village.

I am in Honeydukes where you have to distract customers so they can clear a path for harry(who is in an invisibility cloak).
    After i get the lady to leave to store the get some pumpkin juice , i am suddenly stuck and do not know what to do. I tried casting on random things and leaving the room and coming back in but invisible harry potter just stays there in one corner.. Is there something i missed.

Step by step on what i did in Honeydukes

First: Talked to girl to move her aside.
    Second: Used Wingardium Leviosa on shopkeeper on stepladder
    Third: Repaired weird green thing. Lady starts talking bout things breaking
    Fourth: Used Wingardium Leviosa to put sweets back on counter
    Fifth: Broke other green thing. Lady proceeds to talk about pumpkin juice and exits shop. Door opens and closes and now i do not know
    what to do..

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Edit: Right you are meant to talk to woman before you attempt to do steps 3,4 and 5. otherwise it glitches and you remain in shop. weird bug

2. izzywizzy2009

izzywizzy2009 Member

Crikey, Thanks for that, i would of been stuck their for months!!

3. fantasyeight2222

fantasyeight2222 Active Member

Hi,
    When you enter the shop talk to the little girl then talk to man on ladder.(don`t move the ladder before you talk to him)then talk to last guy.Don`t put sweets back on counter before talking to last guy)as well as don`t fix anything before talking to last guy.Its a glitch.
    Hope this helps. :)