1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help, im stuck on picking what game to download

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by The Pirate, Oct 11, 2009.

1. The Pirate

The Pirate Active Member

Well im actually stuck for a game. I like games like Kingdom Hearts and Phoenix Wright. I love JRPGs but i absolutely hate random battles (yes this means i hate the Final Fantasy games). Im not a graphics whore but the graphics have to be good. 2D or 3D i dont care as long as the graphics are smooth and crisp.

Ive always had a soft spot for Zelda and Pokemon. I hate SRPGs like Disgaea. I think thats about it. I like all genres except for Sport really. All the games ive mentioned i have played (Zelda, Phoenix Wright, Hotel Dusk, Kingdom Hearts), so please dont say any of them :p Any recommendations?

EDIT - I forgot to say. I love weird games like Trauma Center or Rhythm Heaven 8)

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

I'm not sure which genre of game that you want..
    So,I give ya a random list....
    How about Avalon Code? Knight in Nightmare?

Or you can check my list....
    ::::::>> HUGE List of NDS Games |.

3. Khrmp

Khrmp Well-Known Member

I could have recommended Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier, but since you hate random battles...make a change for the better. It's battle system is unique.

4. tevak

tevak Well-Known Member

I'd say Contact and Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker

5. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Have anyone mentioned The World Ends with You for RPG? If you like VNs then Lifesigns Surgical Unit, Time Hollow, Trace Memory, Lux-Pain is good. While Warioware Touched! is weird and unbelievably fun.

6. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

What?? You like RPGs but not random battles?? Ive never heard of that.... try luminous arc....

7. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

^ There are RPG's that don't have random battles.

Try Advance Wars, Chrono Trigger, Elite Beat Agents. You like pokemon so you might enjoy playing Fossil League and Fossil Fighter, but I recommend the latter first.

Hmmm... for Zelda kind of game try Freshly-Picked Tingles Rosy Rupeeland. lol. Most of you don't know this game but it's like a cliche and above the top humor (if you have one), and the flip-side version of Link. ahaha. :)) Why haven't I recommended this game before. This is definitely a weird fun game.

8. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

RPG without random battles ? The World End With You it is.

9. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Do you hate all random battle or are you fine with 100% escape rate?
    If you are fine...

10. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Another Super Robot Taisen from Groh.
    It's a good game though.

11. The Pirate

The Pirate Active Member

Ive played most of them. I really hate all random battle games. Its just annoying and stupid to be hit with a fight out of nowhere

12. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - just too awesome...

13. lilasian

lilasian Active Member

What about From the Abyss