1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HELP I REALLY WANNA PLAY POKEMON!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by azn123zazn, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azn123zazn

azn123zazn Member

HEy, i download the no$gba from emulator zone, this emulator works fine for other games like yugioh, but for pokemon it nver seems to work, k i tried platimun(U) pearl and daimond(u) and they did PLAY, but after u recieve ur 1st pokemon, and beat ur best friend (im talking about the boy u name as ur rival) the game suddenly freezes, like the screen will still the show the battle and it will say
    (pokemon name) has fainted and it just freezes, WTH y dont it work, plz help

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Make sure you have the latest version of no$gba, which is 2.6a. Check yourself in Help>About tabs in the emulator. Also, I'd advise you to read the Forum Rules, as shorthand such as 'plz' is not allowed here.

3. azn123zazn

azn123zazn Member

um i hav the newest version and it still freezes, do u hav a link to the new version? cause the 2.6a version i found was a torrent

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

5. azn123zazn

azn123zazn Member

that doesnt rly help my problem, my problem answer, is theres nothing really u can do

6. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Your problem are already explained in Common Issue thread.

Then,don't bother asking for help!

Satisfy?

Edit : Seriously,have a good reading in the Common Issue thread.

7. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

.....-_-"

The latest no$gba download link is in that thread.
    search for it....and you'll find it...except you're some lazy guy who just...well... :p
    Download the no$zoomer(optional) as well...

8. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

-______-

Yeah,yeah.Please OP,read it carefully.

9. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

I know your problem, you disabled your sound option. Enable it. :)

-The Pokemon games don't work if you disable the Sound.

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Did you HAVE to give the answer-user's should learn to read more often-poster probably never read it.

...sorry if this post is no help-but I would personally just get a real ds and flashcad-sure it cost money but in the right hands it's useful...like on trains :)

(Well I tried to salvage an otherwise pointless opinion post)

11. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

He wants to play it on an emulator, and he needs help so I helped him :) , although he might not come back and see these replies because of Forte and Nova.

12. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...I know-I'm normally the one defending cheap skates XD

At the risk of having this locked, I'm gonna comment-the poster could have altered what he said-prehaps less ...arrogant.

But then again-maybe he thought there is no fix.

(another hopeful gone...tsk tisk)

13. azn123zazn

azn123zazn Member

I know your problem, you disabled your sound option. Enable it. :)

-The Pokemon games don't work if you disable the Sound.
    hey thx, and y is every whining about me not reading, the common issue says that i should lower the sound, so thats wat i did.

14. NC200X

NC200X Well-Known Member

I think you've confused "lower" with "off"... Well, at least your problem is solved.

Also, please try to type more legibly in the future.

15. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Note, that the Common Issues is for 'common issues', not for specific ones like these. It looks like you never read the rules, read https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=4313.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.