1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HELP! I need to find Four GBA Patch fix files

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I just found out that Pocketheaven shutdown several months ago, man I'm so behind the times lately :p

Anyway, this is kind of a bad thing as PocketHeaven "used" to host four "crucial" patch fixes for four GBA games that are somewhat annoying or tricky to run on an emulator. The games are:

1. Boktai 1
    2. Boktai 2
    3. Yoshi's Topsy-turvy (or Gravitation for Europe)
    4. WarioWare Twisted

The patch fix for those that PocketHeaven Used to host were:

1. Boktai 1 Solar Sensor Patch Fix for the US version "Only"
    2. Boktai 2 Solar Sensor Patch Fix for the European version "Only"

*These two I've discussed on my "How to Run Several Problematic Games on VBA" thread & though I explicitly said there that the Boktai games are best played on no$gba as that emulator fully supports the Solar Sensor function fully, it's still note worthy to mention those two patches used to exist.

3. Warioware Twisted motion sensor fix
    4. Yoshi's Topsy-Turvy motion sensor fix

OK, these two are very important! Even if you play the ROMs on a Flashcart on real hardware as the "original" cartridges for tese games has a mechanism that could never be emulated (as of yet) & to play the ROMs on an emulator or flashcart you really need the patch fixes as the patch designates moving an actual GBA left or right to either the left & right D-Pad (for WarioWare Twisted) or the L & R Buttons (on Yoshi's Topsy-turvy),

For those who can find these patches do post links where to get them here or on the GBA Section of RomUlation's Trading section :)

Thanks in advance to those who can find these :)

2. TheSmashbros45

TheSmashbros45 New Member

for WarioWare Twisted just download the Cracked version

3. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

wait gba had motion sensors when

4. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

The cardridge had motion sensors.

5. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member