1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help! Gba to Nds

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by cokers, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cokers

cokers New Member

hey i was wondering how i could connect a gba roms to a nds rom so i could connect to it.
    For example, i have a GBa POKEMON SAV and i want to transfer the pokemon to platinum but i need the nds game to reconize it.
    I have an R4.
    PS. i wasnt sure how to phrase it.

2. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

you can't do that

3. matty999555

matty999555 Well-Known Member

You can't make a sav from one game to work on another, get an ez s in 1 or an iplayer.

4. zeldasgamer

zeldasgamer New Member

but do you can transfer gba games to nds ?

5. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

if you mean play it on a R4... no

6. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

You need an ez flash 3 in 1 expansion. You need to download the game that you have that matches up to the save onto the DS, flash the game to the NOR memory of the EZ Flash using GBAexploader, and then play your pokemon game to use Pal Park. You need to have beaten the elite four to use pal park.

To do all the techy, geeky crap I just said, look up a guide on how to use GBAexploader and where to buy an ez flash 3in1.

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Check my sig for a link to something that will change the flashcart scene in my own opinion. :)

Like they said above, you need the EZ Flash 3 in 1 in order to play GBA roms on a DS...
    Until the SUPERCARD DSTWO comes out, there is no way to play NDS and GBA roms on the same card without an expansion pack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.