1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HELP!? fight advice etc.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by georockman, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georockman

georockman Well-Known Member

just had a fight like 20 mins ago, i was calling some one a retard and he thought i was calling him, then he pushed me, i walked past him again... then i was talking about something else, and then he pushed me AGAIN... 3 times actually and my friend beside me said punch him, my adrenaline was pumping too, so i punched him with a straight jab (with out foot work...) then, he ducked down... i did 3 upper cuts to him, and his mouth was bleeding or nose, didn't see properly since my glasses dropped and then he said stop, the stupid me asked him if he is okay, then i walked off... then he chased me and jumped me and i dropped on to concrete ground, and he was in full mount (i could of slid out of his butt side but i didn't know what to do at the time as i was shocked) then he pounded me, then an adult came to my rescue...

I walked off again, then a teacher came and asked if i was okay, he walked by again, but he wanted to fight me again, i didn't really want too...
    teacher stopped him but he tossed a beer bottle at me, it missed then he walked off.

You got any advice, like if he attacks me next time, and the teacher said he has a older brother, got any tips on you know, self defense?
    Thx if you could give me any tips or any thing :)

yeh...

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

walk away.

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

best self defense is...
    never get into a fight
    it works every time. but besides that, i dont know, try talking to him, he might understand the misunderstanding that existed there. and besides that. well, i dont know what else to say, it not easy to learn how to fight, specially from one day to another, so i cant really give any tips on what to do.

4. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Sounds like it went wrong when you turned around and that moron attacked you without you releasing. You make sure you teach him a lesson

5. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Get on Karate/Kung-Fu. Or watch all the 'Karate Kid' movie 4 times. Another option is just get a gun and shoot him.

6. georockman

Not every one is smart enough to know... especially in uk... people here are DUMB...
    and i know how to fight, is just that when adrenaline is pumping, i don't always pick the right spot to hit e.g. chin, temple , back of the ear, neck.

7. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

8. iluvfupaburgers

yes, watching karate kid helps, specially doing the flying dove kick (or whatever the name is) :p

9. georockman

If i kept attacking him, i might have killed him, since i didn't really want to stop when i started, but he said stop so, the stupid me stopped...
    i am like that, meh, i gotto change so bad.

10. iluvfupaburgers

well, if you really want to fight dirty, never go for the face, always for the stomach, kidneys, or his privates. that knocks out anyone fast

11. lewis9191

He asked you too stop when you was winning then he attacked you when your back was turned. Sounds like next time just keep hitting him until he is scared to even see you.

12. georockman

I don't like fighting dirty except if its needed (like life and death situation) or else i would fight people with out going... you know dirty.
    Post Merge: [time]1289233319[/time]
    I was trying to run to try not get in to a fight any more then he chased me and i turned after seeing him chase then he jumped on me, causing me to drop on to the floor.

13. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Learn some skills, boxing is best and footwork is key.

14. iluvfupaburgers

you should have not listened to your friend in the first place. next time just dont give him a chance to fight back, if it happens again

15. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

There's this little thing called diplomacy, y'know. Might wanna try it.

If someone tries to pick a fight with you on a misunderstanding, explain yourself. Fighting back (especially on emotion) is downright moronic and ignoring a problem doesn't solve it either.

16. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

You should try to learn the move called "the Stone Cold Stunner" before the guy and his brother beat you up LOL

17. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Oh but it feels good. And they won't bother you again (as long as you win).

18. iluvfupaburgers

something that works instead of fighting is getting ripped, people respect you and never look for fights :p

19. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

That's a whole new slew of issues I'm not going to bother with here.

20. lewis9191

That is your opinion. Its either fight or flight and it seems like that guy was the cause of the problem with him pushing him. Sometimes you have fight back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.