1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help! Everything looks fuzzy on my computer!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by ZeroSlayer01, Jul 19, 2010.

1. ZeroSlayer01

ZeroSlayer01 Well-Known Member

Please help me. I don't know what to do. I tried to use the PSX emulator, and now everything on my computer looks fuzzy/the settings have changed. I don't know what to do. It looks weird and stretched and just plain awful. How do I change the settings back? Just closing the emulator didn't help.

It's just awful. Everything looks bigger too, like it's been stretched out. Even my icons were so huge that they were off the desktop screen. I don't like it.
    Post Merge: [time]1279579860[/time]
    I tried restarting and it didn't work. I tried changing the settings and that isn't working either. Please help me somebody!

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

What OS are you using?

You may have changed your resolution by accident. Right click on your desktop, choose properties, then settings, then change your resolution.

3. dracky w

dracky w Well-Known Member

try reinstalling your GPU drivers that should refresh the kernel and one reboot away from fixing

4. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

It's simpler to just change the resolution back to a sensible size.

5. dracky w

dracky w Well-Known Member

Read his first post

6. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

I thought she meant she tried changing the settings on the emulator. But yes, it probably makes more sense that she meant the PC's settings.
    So ZeroSlayer01, if you haven't already done it, try TirithRR's suggestion. If that didn't work, then dracky w's idea seems good.

7. ZeroSlayer01

ZeroSlayer01 Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone. I managed to fix it with some help on another website though, I think, and it was the resoultion.

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Change the resolution to a window size on the emulator so that it doesn't mess up your resolution again.