1. This forum is in read-only mode.

help defeat the egg of light (blue dragon)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by beaudon73, Jun 10, 2010.

1. beaudon73

beaudon73 Active Member

I am currently level 36 and have defeated the egg of light once, but cant do it the second time to set the ancients free could anyone help me with some tactics,level,shadows,e.t.c. Its the life drain that keeps getting me is there anyway to protect against this any help will be most appreciated,and thanks for all the help getting it to work ,after reading the various topics on this i`ve had no problems, so thanks for all the good work ;D

2. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

What Shadows are you using?
    I recommend using Dragon, Mecha Robot and Minotaur.
    Make your team around level 34

To avoid Life Drain Damaging too much use Shielda
    Also make sure you have good equipment.
    Go to Yosato's forge and make your equipment stronger.

3. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

what game is this and you know the game hes talking about? what are you a psychic?

4. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow

5. beaudon73

beaudon73 Active Member

ive got dragon lv38 mecha robot lv35 and minotaur lv35 all my equip is a rank A and maxed out so im gonna go and try again see where that gets me, the shield thing it does where any damage you do hurts you is a problem, do you know if its just physical damage gets rebounded or spells as well, thanks and if bahtooth read the topic name its says what game i am asking about

6. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Here's some skill your main person should have
    Bracera / Defoila /Shielda / Heala

Also don't attack it when it repels your attack

7. beaudon73

beaudon73 Active Member

got all the skills off i go

8. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Good.
    Hopefully you win.

9. beaudon73

beaudon73 Active Member

hurrah hurrah happy times bye bye egg of light thanks for your help, and wouldnt you know it there baddies after all the help i gave em ,what nastie liars. :(

10. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

No Problem.
    Also the Mecha Robo Nene version did say don't let them deceive you
    Well you have to let them to advance in the game.

11. beaudon73

beaudon73 Active Member

and nene a goody , what is the world coming to, i just replayed the xbox blue dragon 2 weeks ago and defeated him now hes helping us out what a nice ancient.

12. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Well I guess Nene just wants to help out now.

13. beaudon73

beaudon73 Active Member

thought i was gonna have problems with ganda and the other one ,but they were easy and ive happily saved now and am off to find out whats going on in the world,i hope not to come across any other probs but if i do i`ll be asking for help again cheers

14. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Well when you get to Neo Jibral, go to your room to continue the game's story.