1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help!!!Batman arkham origins is not launching

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Icarus007, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Icarus007

Icarus007 Well-Known Member

I finished downloading batman arkham origins yesterday . it's the black box repack..... after installing everything i click on the Game.exe and it fucking starts to update steam.Can anybody :'( please help. i wan't to play the game and after downloading it my netspeed has decreased coz my data plan is over now and i must get an 100 or so mb update for steam before playing i don't want it!! I was sooo exicted to play it. i feel like tearing my face-off and just punching the monitor. any and all help is awesome please help before i go suicidal :'(

2. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

you might have to crack it.

3. Icarus007

exactly!!! I cannot find a crack online that is also a problem it's a really big headache

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

don't discuss such things on this forum.

this is why I dont like steam. When I want to play a game I don't want to wait for it to download hundreds of MBs of updates that I probably don't really need.

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Well, I think there's about 3 updates for the game at the moment.

Anyway, it's against the rules to discuss warez. All I can say is get the RELOADED version of the game, and download the latest patch. It's not that big.

6. Icarus007

sorry if i broke any rules i just wanted some help

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Crappy internet plan FTL (For the loss).

It's a real shame that several ISPs offer "cheaper" internet plans that limit your bandwidth usage in exchange for the cheaper cost. I'd rather pay for slower internet that has no bandwidth cap usage (and a helluva crappy Customer support) than pay for a faster internet that limits my bandwidth usage.