1. This forum is in read-only mode.

help about starting emulator for onepiece

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by akakaka23, May 3, 2010.

1. akakaka23

akakaka23 Member

when i start the game, it says: error loading plugins/plugin_GCPadNew.dll: can't read info then can't init any PAD plugin then the last, couldn't init the core. check your configuration. I'm a noob at dolphin so I don't know how to change the settings, BTW its one piece grand adventure, help me pls

Edit: ok so i fixed it, but when i start. it says the data in memory card slot a contains corrupted data and needs to be formatted, what do I do? if i format it will any data on my computer be lost because if that happens i'm in so much trouble...

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

If Dolphin hasn't ever used a memory card before, it will "Format" one. All that does is create a memory card file for the Emulator to use. You won't lose any data on your PC.

3. akakaka23

akakaka23 Member

hey, when I play in the snow battle field and the louge town field, some of the graphics are messed up, I mean the background, Is there a way to fix this?

oh.. and is it possible to play 2 players in one computer?? if yes, can someone teach me?

4. akakaka23

akakaka23 Member

one piece grand adventure background problem,

when i play in louge town or in the snowfield castle and in another town, the background has some problems, like in the snowcastle, there is a (can't explain it very well) green screen or something in the middle of the battlefield making it impossible to see the other side unless you and your opponent are on one side of the battle field, and in the town, the floors are messed up like... I can't explain it, what can i do to fix this?

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Re: one piece grand adventure background problem,

ERROR-Information missing

Requesting info on flash cart/emulator and exact versions in order for further assistance.

6. akakaka23

akakaka23 Member

what?? I can't understand, and what are flashcarts for??

7. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

He means, what exactly are you using to play the game

8. akakaka23

akakaka23 Member

oh... dolphin emulator, and what are flashcarts for??

9. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Yes, it is possible.
    Just configure the button separately for each player.

Check whether there are hack for this game,
    or try using other Dolphin version.