1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HELP: about NDSi

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by pasikat_disinwebe, Apr 9, 2010.

1. anyone can help me.. i bought this r4, http://www.r4ds.me/ (visit this site to see). is this compatible for my dsi? can anybody help me. how do i get this running for my dsi? tnx pal!

2. ventehxieteh

ventehxieteh Well-Known Member

you should have bought iEdge or Acekard 2i.. that is an outdated flashcart and i think it doesn't support dsi.. well you could just try since you already bought it..

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no it does not support dsi. The dsi compatible cards are designated with an i in the name.

Also lol at 'current top of the line slot-1 flashcart', it hasn't been top off the line for years.

4. rudegal

rudegal Well-Known Member

NO IT DONT WORK FOR DSI OR DSIXL you should of got a R4i instead did anyone tell you it worked for dsi if they did you got ripped off buddy i know how it feels i got ripped off on a fake r4i oh the pain

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the best DSi compatible card currently is the acekard 2i. R4i has compatibility issues with some games.

6. rudegal

Not if you update it to new firmware

7. ventehxieteh

ventehxieteh Well-Known Member

yeah the update maybe late, like for pokemon hg/ss but they update it regularly

8. rudegal

yes thats true im using 1.19b firmware for r4i works for pokemon ss and hg and all the new games

9. _luigi_

_luigi_ Well-Known Member

acekard 2i is the best in my oppertunity r4i sucks don't buy it

does this belong in the tecnical help treat

10. rvdarklord

rvdarklord New Member

or you take an dstti
    I work with an dstt and it works very good for the ndsl

11. tnx for all ur help pals.. i'll just return it or do exchange