1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HELP: about NDSi error

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by pasikat_disinwebe, Apr 12, 2010.

1. how to repair: An Error Occurred. Press and hold POWER to turn the system off on, im using r4i. i saw one thread same about this but i dont know if if gets to be solve. can anybody pls help me solve this problem? pls give me a clear solution about this sir.. im hoping u can help me..

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

What is your dsi's firmware number?

1.4 could be the reason, but if 1.3 then it's the card...

Refer to the dsi manual for details.

3. i dont know the firmware, i got no idea.. how to check it? one more thing, the card works on other dsi. i just cant play it with mine. any idea how to solve it?

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

To check firmware (I just got mine out) here's how...

System settings

It's on the top screen, bottom right corner, should see something like...

"Ver 1.XX" or something like that.

Also check the firmware on the other dsi's.

Also if there is any error codes shown, please post those.

5. the only error is that it says that in need to turn of but it doesnt work, got any idea to solve the 1.4v problem?

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

So your on 1.4 firmware, ok some progress.

If you can check the firmware of the other dsi's you played with that same card...unfortunately I was just obtaining information to help the next person to help you as I'm not experienced with r4 branded cards, but I'd assume there is a patch that could make it work on your dsi...

It'd be different from what my acekard uses, so I'd have to hand this one off to someone more experienced.

7. ok sir tnx, im hoping to solve this 1.4 issues, i saw a thread about this 1yr ago.a mybe there is some one who can help me fixed this.

8. teheezin

teheezin Guest

basically you just have to upgrade you're R4i firmware.. I've been through this.. the 1st time I got my DSi I got so excited and once I'm home I upgraded the DSi firmware and this occurs, the next day I have to go back to the retailers and exchange a new DSi =.= and then I found out I just have to upgrade my Flash Cart's firmware.. it's such a pain