1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HELP: about NDS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by pasikat_disinwebe, Mar 28, 2010.

1. i want to know the ways on how to put or play games on nds. can i play a rom downloaded in the net with my nds? can i play roms that is save on my sd memory card on nds? can anyone clear this. tnx in advance. can i play games on nds without carts? like on psp that the game is save on the psp itself? tnx guys

2. MadSemtex

MadSemtex Well-Known Member

You will need a flashcard (AceKard, M3Real, DSTT) to play downloaded games. If you have a DSi, trying to play ds games from your SD-card won't work.

3. tnx sir im using dsi. how to put games on flash card? do i need to download software for this?

4. MadSemtex

MadSemtex Well-Known Member

You'll have to buy a flashcard, and then put the frimware on in (Google: [flashcard name] firmware) after this, you can just download your games and put them on your MicroSD.

5. i just got my dsi today. tnx sir. when i have my flash card and microsd card with some games, upon inserting it will it just pop out on the dsi menu? or do i have to do anything to play it?
    Post Merge: [time]1269783990[/time]
    does it have any saving problems when playing games on flashcard?

6. silarry80

silarry80 Well-Known Member

you'll be just fine after you copied both firmware and roms. even 6 years old children can play it

7. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Okay I'll out this in steps.

NOTE: ONLY BUY A DSi COMPATIBLE FLASHCART.
    1) Buy a DSi COMPATIBLE flashcart. (Acekard2i, R4i Gold)
    2) Should come with a disk, if it doesn't go to the website labelled on the box and download the firmware.
    3) Once you obtain the firmware, YOU MUST HAVE A MICRO SD CARD. I recommend Kingston.
    4) In the flashcart, you should have a USB. Put the SD card into the USB and into your computer.
    5) Download some games. Extract the .rar file and just put the .nds file game into the SD card.
    6) Unplug the USB put the SD card into the flashcart and put it in your DSi.

Make sure the SD card can fit into your flashcart before you buy it.

8. what do you recommend.. acekard or r4? what is d difference between them?

9. silarry80

silarry80 Well-Known Member

acekard of course. but edge if you want the cheaper one, like i do :p