1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hellsing: OVAs 6 and 7

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by snebbers, Feb 1, 2010.

1. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I've recently come into possession of DVD rips of OVAs 1, 2, 3, 4 thanks to a good friend of mine. I asked him if he knew anything about OVA 5 + 6 with English Dubs and he said he didn't know. So I am curious, after a large amount of time researching I haven't really found anything about OVAs 5, 6 and 7 being dubbed with English. I am patient enough to wait for Dubs as the useage of different accents in Hellsing is excellent.

Can anyone point me towards a source that will show me this information or do they know the release dates if they are actually released?

2. 709zzy

709zzy Well-Known Member

I watched the subbed 7th one in my school library, and I was lucky that there was no one around me at the time. One of the scenes is very very disturbing.

3. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

Which Scene?

OP: I dont know when the Dubs are going to be released but I would get 6 and 7 and watch then so you dont spend the wait board as hell. I managed to watch 6 I think w/o subs, it may have been 7.
    which ever one where she loses an arm

4. 709zzy

709zzy Well-Known Member

Yeah, there were plenty of disturbing scenes. The one I was talking about is a flash back when something happens to Seras Victoria's dead mother. I think I am going straight to hell after watching that scene.

Even though Hellsing Ultimate is not for kids, I highly recommend it. Other than the ridiculous amount of gore, this show is amazing.

P.S. Alexander Anderson is one of my favourite anime characters of all time.

5. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I love Hellsing Ultimate. >_>
    Even if it is gorey, I think it's a great Anime, I might start looking at the Manga.

Edit:

I think I may Rage... OVA 5 was subbed not dubbed.