1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hells Kitchen

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by aquaboy123, Sep 11, 2008.

1. aquaboy123

aquaboy123 Active Member

well, ive been waiting for this and now its here. Anyone play it yet?

2. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

What is the game like?? Is it like Cooking Mama??

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I've been wanting to try it out, but unfortunately nothing is helping me get it :p I think it's probably similar to the series of Hell's Kitchen.

4. adriskrayzee

adriskrayzee Well-Known Member

According to IGN, its a strategy game, but there are no screenshots nor reviews. I guess we'll have to try it ourselves to find out >_>

IGN synopsis:
    "The game will allow players to experience the show's high-pressure kitchen and dining room challenges as a faithfully rendered 3D Chef Ramsay watches their every move. After executing the three phases of an order - preparation, cooking and service - Chef Gordon Ramsay will score each meal. As they progress through the game, players will be rewarded with access to recipes from Chef Ramsay's own repertoire. "

5. aquaboy123

aquaboy123 Active Member

i tried it yesterday and there are 3 phases in this game u prepare cook and serve. you combine ingredients and stuff to make the food then u serve it, and chef ranseys gets real pissed if u suck!

6. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Ive played this game and its quite interesting... Cook and serve pretty fun

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I'll get it, I hope Ramsay swears :p

8. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

yeah i got to check this game out.. it seems fun

9. n0thealthy

n0thealthy Well-Known Member

Played for a while, then got bored of it...It's a pretty basic three phase Diner Dash style game. First you prepare the ingredients... I'll just write a review...

10. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Yea i thought it would be better, not very fun after a while